Hello, just randomly decided to get a tumbler in the hopes of exposing myself to more people. I of course have a DeviantArt page which can be found here: http://cortair.deviantart.com/
Isn’t it obvious? It was about ???????, ?????????????????, and ??????????????????????????????
It’s a secreeeeeeet~♪
We’re not going to go giving away everything about the game.
Is any one of those a time lord?
This page is going to be very short as I really do not have any rules or regulations on how you should rp a vampire. You can have your vampire be anyway you want with any kind of abilities you want! I only ask that you do not make them OP (Over Powered). If your character has regenerative abilities, put some minor limitations; we can not have people instantly regrowing limbs or recovering from serious injuries like a mutant lizard! Recovering quickly from shallow cuts and other minor injuries is perfectly fine, just give time to anything else. Likewise if your character can read minds or thoughts, find a way to put some restrictions on that and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ask for permission in OOC first before you just go ahead and read another character’s mind! Some people may feel offended if you just up and do something without asking first. There are many other things I could add, but it would just become an exhaustive list at that point. I simply ask that you use common sense when making these characters, and either ask the Admin or a Mod if you are uncertain about something!
The Theater: The Theater is a shady club that opened 10 years ago (2004) and is located underground somewhere in NYC (New York City). This place is a safe haven for humans and vampires of all kind, as well as any illegal substances you can think of. Illegal dog fights and special caged matches are often held in the small arena that is located on the stage that acts as the center piece of the place. They also sell blood bags to the vampiric patrons at a very pricey $230 dollars a pop.
The Arena: A small caged fighting ring positioned on stage where all can see, this is the main attraction for many who come to visit the Theater. Often there are illegal dog fights held in this arena, but it is just as common for patrons to pay a fee of $5 dollars to come in and solve disagreements through pure unbridled aggression.Both of these are often wagered upon by the patrons, and sometimes staff. There are only a few rules going into the arena:
The Sitting Area: A small room located in the back hall of the Theater where staff can sit and relax and dealers can do their own private business. With the exception of staff, entry to this room is on an invitation only basis. Despite what some would like to believe, it is not for sex.
The Host: He is the owner of this establishment, and very little is really known about him beyond what he looks like, the fact that he is left handed, and that he actually lives in The Theater. The Host has no other known name, is never seen eating or drinking, has never once taken his mask off in public, and has never once invited anyone into his private chambers. While no one is exactly sure whether he is a human or a vampire, those who have shaken his hand would know that the left is quite warm, but the right one feels a little heavier and is often room temperature.
1) Posts must at least be 2-3 sentences long, longer posts are encouraged but not necessary. It is about the content of your post, not the length. We will be very lenient with this rule, giving up to three warnings before kicking.
2) Absolutely no godmodding/powerplaying! This is when a character has no flaws, no weaknesses, doesn’t take any hits in a fight or automatically assumes their own attacks hit no matter what, or even change the environment/another character without permission. This is a BIG no no and you will only get one warning before you are booted! If you are unsure what constitutes as godmodding, please either speak to the Admin of the room, or a mod for more information.
3) OOC (out of character) chat must be kept within the brackets or parenthesis of your choice. You will get two warnings before getting kicked with this one.
4) Respect your fellow mods and rpers, if you have any conflicts and feel you need to talk about it, contact either the Admin or a Mod about your concerns in private. Being disrespectful in ooc will get you at least two warnings before a boot depending upon the situation.
THEATER RULES: (These rules are for in character and are not kickable offenses; although your character may be removed if they violate these rules!)
1) No weapons of any kind. Exceptions are made for staff, bouncers, and business partners. If you do not have any special business dealings with us, you do not have the privilege to own a weapon here.
2) Absolutely no fighting outside the ring, if you have any pent up aggression you need to deal with, pay the five dollar fee and vent in the cage. Any other kind of fighting will not be tolerated!
3) The sitting area in the back hall is NOT for sex! No exceptions. We want to keep the carpet clean.
4) The sitting area in the back is INVITATION ONLY, only members of staff or those who have been invited may be in the sitting area, or the back hall itself. Again, it is also not meant for sex.
5) Please be respectful to any dancers or other such special guests we may be having visiting at any time. They are not full-time staff members and may choose to never come back if they are disrespected!
6) DO NOT FEED ON THE OTHER PATRONS! This is a place of peace, meant to be a safe haven for all undesirables, vampire or otherwise. It is highly appreciated if you do not try to drain the blood of your fellow customers unless you have their explicit permission. We do sell blood bags in the back if you absolutely must feed!